~Penny’s Rating: A ~
So. Many. Feels.
I loved this book. Great inspiring story with characters that I want to invite for dinner or keep in my pocket. The best so far in this amazing series. Oh, and do what you love.
Fever Pitch Book Blurb and Links
Released September 30 from Samhain Publishing
Giles Mulder can’t wait to get the hell out of Oak Grove, Minnesota, and off to college, where he plans to play his violin and figure out what he wants to be when he grows up. But when Aaron appears on campus, memories of hometown hazing threaten what he’d hoped would be his haven. As the semester wears on, their attraction crescendos from double-cautious to a rich, swelling chord. But if more than one set of controlling parents have their way, the music of their love could come to a shattering end.
Warning: Contains showmances, bad parenting, Walter Lucas, and a cappella.
Why yes Jim, there’s more than one way to win!
Giveaway#1: That’s right! Want to win a copy of Fever Pitch? Leave a comment on this post along with your email address! So something like: “OOhh Penny, me want giveaway! my email is: [email protected]”. You have until Wednesday, October 8th to comment and leave your e-mail, at which time I will draw names out of a hat or some other fair and practiced methodology, and announce the winner and notify that person via e-mail. Thanks to Heidi Cullinan and Samhain Publishing for providing the giveaway copy!
Giveaway#2: Heidi is doing a rafflecoptor for Fever Pitch on her site, with 3 prizes! AND OMG- there is St. Timothy SWAG!!!!!
- Prize one:
- Win an electronic copy of Fever Pitch for you, or for a friend
- Receive by mail a signed paperback of book one in the series, Love Lessons
- Choose between a $10 iTunes gift card or one month of premium Spotify membership to enjoy the a cappella music you read about in Fever Pitch
- Select an item of your choice from the Heidi Cullinan Saint Timothy Swag Store (Items still building, especially quote mugs)
- Prize two:
- Win an electronic copy of Love Lessons and Fever Pitch for you or for a friend
- Pick or design a Love Lessons series quote mug from the Saint Timothy store (if the quote you love isn’t there, tell Heidi and she’ll design a mug just for you!)
- Pick another established item from the Saint Timothy store, anything goes! (More products added all the time.)
- Prize three:
- Win an electron copy of Fever Pitch (for you or for a friend
- Tell Heidi who your favorite character from the Love Lessons series is, and they’ll write a public blog post personalized to you!
There are eight different ways to enter, and some you can do more than once.